ArduinoCommander: voice commands
ArduinoCommander "voice commands" advanced feature allows you to set Arduino board pin modes and value using Android speech input (speech recognition). For this just say it, f.e. "six high" (which means set pin 6 to digital output mode and HIGH value) or " twelve one hundred" (set pin 12 to PWM pin mode and set value 100).
English language only is supported now, active internet connection is required. Speech recognition accuracy depends on Google Android speech input engine and your pronunciation only.
pin [pin_mode] [pin_value]
Pin_mode is optional and can be determined using pin_value. F.e. if you say "high" the mode will be set to "digital output".
Pin_value is optional and is used for output pin modes only
- digital input (say "digital input" or just "input")
- digital output (say "digital output" or just "output" and Boolean pin value)
- analog input (say "analog input")
- analog output (PWM) (say "analog output" and Integer pin value)
- HIGH (say "high", "true" or "one")
- LOW (say "low", "false" or "zero")
- say integer value between 0 (0v) and 255 (5v)
You can try it for 30 commands or purchase and use without limitations. It costs only $0.99
© 2002-2013. Anetto Software.